Handwoven Beige Banarasi Tussar Silk Saree
- Unit Price
Elevate your ensemble with this Handwoven Banarasi Tussar Silk Saree in a soothing beige hue. Every inch is adorned with intricate golden zari threads, creating a resplendent tapestry of opulence. The multi-colored Meenakari work adds a vibrant touch, infusing the saree with cultural richness. Crafted from the finest Tussar silk, it boasts a luxurious texture that drapes gracefully. This saree is a fusion of tradition and artistry, perfect for special occasions. Embrace the allure of golden zari, Meenakari work, and the exquisite Tussar silk fabric in this exquisite masterpiece.It's paired with an unstitched self color blouse.
Fabric : Tussar Silk
Color : Beige
Work : Meenakari Jaal
Occassion : Contemporary Classics
Time for Dispatch : 10-15 days
*(Colors of the products may vary due to various lighting conditions)
Shipping is free for all domestic order and payable for all International Orders.
Note - Shipping charges are calculated basis subtotal amount on cart.
Return & Refund Policy
1. Once your order is delivered, you can raise a return or refund from your account.
2. You will be able to raise a return for your product within 5 days of the product being delivered to you.
3. In case of return, refund will be initiated to your source of payment, within 3-5 working days after the item has been picked up.
1. The order can be cancelled within 24hrs of placing the order and the customer has not opted for any customization of the product.
2. A refund equivalent to the purchase price less banking charges would be refunded to the given bank account.
3. The refund might take 3-5 days after the refund is initiated depending on the bank
FOR INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS
Customs Duties & Import Taxes
Duties & Taxes are additional(can be upto 30% or more than the order value) and need to be paid by the customer to the shipping company at the time of delivery. These charges are ungovernable as they differ from country to country according to local rules and regulations.