Handwoven Black Banarasi Organza Silk Saree
- Unit Price
Elegant and timeless, this Handwoven Banarasi Organza Silk Saree in rich Black exudes grace. Its exquisite antique zari weaving adorns the entire saree, adding a touch of heritage. The Black body is complemented by a striking Red and Pink 3D contrast border and pallu, creating a captivating visual symphony. Crafted with precision and artistry, this saree is a masterpiece that seamlessly blends tradition and modernity, making it a perfect choice for special occasions. An unstitched contrast blouse attached with saree.
Fabric : Organza
Color : Yellow
Work : Zari Woven
Occassion : Wardrobe Winners
Time for Dispatch : 10-15 days
*(Colors of the products may vary due to various lighting conditions)
Shipping is free for all domestic order and payable for all International Orders.
Note - Shipping charges are calculated basis subtotal amount on cart.
Return & Refund Policy
1. Once your order is delivered, you can raise a return or refund from your account.
2. You will be able to raise a return for your product within 5 days of the product being delivered to you.
3. In case of return, refund will be initiated to your source of payment, within 3-5 working days after the item has been picked up.
1. The order can be cancelled within 24hrs of placing the order and the customer has not opted for any customization of the product.
2. A refund equivalent to the purchase price less banking charges would be refunded to the given bank account.
3. The refund might take 3-5 days after the refund is initiated depending on the bank
FOR INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS
Customs Duties & Import Taxes
Duties & Taxes are additional(can be upto 30% or more than the order value) and need to be paid by the customer to the shipping company at the time of delivery. These charges are ungovernable as they differ from country to country according to local rules and regulations.