Handwoven Red Banarasi Katan Silk Saree
- Unit Price
Crafted from the finest Pure Katan Silk fabric, this saree embodies luxury and opulence. The silk is renowned for its softness, sheen, and durability, ensuring a comfortable and regal drape. The figure design, inspired by meenakari art, features intricate and multi-colored patterns that dance gracefully across the entire saree. These figures, woven with meticulous precision, showcase a harmonious blend of tradition and contemporary aesthetics. The piece resistance lies in the all-over silver zari weaving, which adds a touch of grandeur and captures the play of light with its shimmering elegance. Together, these elements create a masterpiece that exudes timeless beauty and cultural richness. It's paired with an unstitched self color blouse.
Fabric : Tussar Silk
Color : Red
Work : Zari Woven
Occassion : contemporary Classic
Time for Dispatch : 10-15 days
*(Colors of the products may vary due to various lighting conditions)
Shipping is free for all domestic order and payable for all International Orders.
Note - Shipping charges are calculated basis subtotal amount on cart.
Return & Refund Policy
1. Once your order is delivered, you can raise a return or refund from your account.
2. You will be able to raise a return for your product within 5 days of the product being delivered to you.
3. In case of return, refund will be initiated to your source of payment, within 3-5 working days after the item has been picked up.
1. The order can be cancelled within 24hrs of placing the order and the customer has not opted for any customization of the product.
2. A refund equivalent to the purchase price less banking charges would be refunded to the given bank account.
3. The refund might take 3-5 days after the refund is initiated depending on the bank
FOR INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS
Customs Duties & Import Taxes
Duties & Taxes are additional(can be upto 30% or more than the order value) and need to be paid by the customer to the shipping company at the time of delivery. These charges are ungovernable as they differ from country to country according to local rules and regulations.