Handwoven Yellow Banarasi Katan Silk Saree
- Unit Price
Indulge in the sheer splendor of this Handwoven Yellow Banarasi Katan Silk Saree, a masterpiece of artistry and craftsmanship. The intricate zari-woven design adorns the fabric, creating a visual symphony of tradition and modernity. The luxurious Katan silk drapes like a dream, exuding a regal aura. The rich red hue, accentuated by the contrasting border, lends an enchanting vibrancy. This saree is a testament to impeccable design, showcasing a harmonious fusion of color, texture, and tradition, destined to leave admirers in awe. Elevate your style with this exquisite creation. It's paired with an unstitched contrast blouse.
Fabric : Katan Silk
Color : Yellow
Work : Zari Woven
Occassion : Contemporary Classic
Time for Dispatch : 10-15 days
*(Colors of the products may vary due to various lighting conditions)
Shipping is free for all domestic order and payable for all International Orders.
Note - Shipping charges are calculated basis subtotal amount on cart.
Return & Refund Policy
1. Once your order is delivered, you can raise a return or refund from your account.
2. You will be able to raise a return for your product within 5 days of the product being delivered to you.
3. In case of return, refund will be initiated to your source of payment, within 3-5 working days after the item has been picked up.
1. The order can be cancelled within 24hrs of placing the order and the customer has not opted for any customization of the product.
2. A refund equivalent to the purchase price less banking charges would be refunded to the given bank account.
3. The refund might take 3-5 days after the refund is initiated depending on the bank
FOR INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS
Customs Duties & Import Taxes
Duties & Taxes are additional(can be upto 30% or more than the order value) and need to be paid by the customer to the shipping company at the time of delivery. These charges are ungovernable as they differ from country to country according to local rules and regulations.