Handwoven Black Banarasi Kora Organza Saree
- Unit Price
Indulge in timeless elegance with our Banarasi Handloom Kora Organza Saree. Meticulously crafted with antique zari weaving, this exquisite saree exudes regal charm. Its vibrant red contrast border and pallu add a touch of sophistication to its allure. Embrace tradition and grace with this masterpiece that effortlessly captures the essence of Banarasi craftsmanship. Perfect for special occasions, this saree is a true celebration of artistry and beauty. A contrast color blouse is attached with Saree
Fabric : Kora Organza
Color : Black
Work : Zari Woven
Occassion : Wardrobe Winner
Time for Dispatch : 10-15 days
*(Colors of the products may vary due to various lighting conditions)
Shipping is free for all domestic order and payable for all International Orders.
Note - Shipping charges are calculated basis subtotal amount on cart.
Return & Refund Policy
1. Once your order is delivered, you can raise a return or refund from your account.
2. You will be able to raise a return for your product within 5 days of the product being delivered to you.
3. In case of return, refund will be initiated to your source of payment, within 3-5 working days after the item has been picked up.
1. The order can be cancelled within 24hrs of placing the order and the customer has not opted for any customization of the product.
2. A refund equivalent to the purchase price less banking charges would be refunded to the given bank account.
3. The refund might take 3-5 days after the refund is initiated depending on the bank
FOR INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS
Customs Duties & Import Taxes
Duties & Taxes are additional(can be upto 30% or more than the order value) and need to be paid by the customer to the shipping company at the time of delivery. These charges are ungovernable as they differ from country to country according to local rules and regulations.