Handwoven Canary Yellow Crepe Saree
- ₹ 14,270.00
- Unit Price
Bringing together the rich weaving techniques of Banaras, like the many pieces of a beautiful puzzle, is how this Canary Yellow Crepe saree was handcrafted! With bootis separately handwoven by master craftsmen in Gold zari, and digital prints all across its body, further enhanced with a weaving pallu and border, it makes an entrancing masterpiece for your trousseau and soirees alike. Naturally lustrous crepe drape, paired with a self colored heavy weaving blouse. Apt as a Baraati.
Colour : Canary Yellow
Fabric : Crepe
Work : Zari Weave
Occassion : Wardrobe Winners
Time for Dispatch : 12-15 days
*(Colors of the products may vary due to various lighting conditions)
Shipping is free for all domestic order and payable for all International Orders.
Note - Shipping charges are calculated basis subtotal amount on cart.
1. Once your order is delivered, you can raise a return or refund from your account.
2. You will be able to raise a return for your product within 5 days of the product being delivered to you.
3. In case of return, refund will be initiated to your source of payment, within 3-5 working days after the item has been picked up.
1. The order can be cancelled within 24hrs of placing the order and the customer has not opted for any customization of the product.
2. A refund equivalent to the purchase price less banking charges would be refunded to the given bank account.
3. The refund might take 3-5 days after the refund is initiated depending on the bank
FOR INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS:
Customs Duties & Import Taxes
Duties & Taxes are additional(can be upto 30% or more than the order value) and need to be paid by the customer to the shipping company at the time of delivery. These charges are ungovernable as they differ from country to country according to local rules and regulations.