Handwoven Navratan Meenakari Katan Silk Saree
- ₹ 69,000.00
- Unit Price
Inspired by rich roots of culture and elevated taste, from the roots of Indian heritage woven with delicacy, this Navratan Rangkat Multicolored Banarsi Katan Silk saree is a masterpiece for your wardrobe and wedding edits. Combined Silver and Gold zari Weavings, complimenting the Meenakari work on rich border and pallu adds value to your celebration. It is Paired with Red colored meenakari border weaving blouse piece. Apt for bridal ceremonies.
Fabric : Katan Silk
Color : Multicolor
Work : Zari weave
Occasion : Bridesmaid Baarat
Time for Dispatch : 12-15 days
*(Colors of the products may vary due to various lighting conditions)
Shipping is free for all domestic order and payable for all International Orders.
Note - Shipping charges are calculated basis subtotal amount on cart.
1. Once your order is delivered, you can raise a return or refund from your account.
2. You will be able to raise a return for your product within 5 days of the product being delivered to you.
3. In case of return, refund will be initiated to your source of payment, within 3-5 working days after the item has been picked up.
1. The order can be cancelled within 24hrs of placing the order and the customer has not opted for any customization of the product.
2. A refund equivalent to the purchase price less banking charges would be refunded to the given bank account.
3. The refund might take 3-5 days after the refund is initiated depending on the bank
FOR INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS:
Customs Duties & Import Taxes
Duties & Taxes are additional(can be upto 30% or more than the order value) and need to be paid by the customer to the shipping company at the time of delivery. These charges are ungovernable as they differ from country to country according to local rules and regulations.