We are committed to treating data privacy seriously. It is important that you know exactly what we do with your Personal Data.
Throughout this document, “we”, “us”, “our”, “ours” refer to SUMANGAL FASHION PRIVATE LIMITED . Wherever we have said ‘you’ or ‘your’, this means YOU.
WHO WE ARE
SUMANGAL FASHION PRIVATE LIMITED is a company incorporated and registered under the provisions of the Companies Act, 2013 and having its registered office at Balaji Complex, Sigra Chauraha Rd, Gandhi Nagar, Chhittupura, Sigra, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh 221010. Sumangal Fashions Private Limited is engaged in the business of facilitating selling, marketing and retailing clothes / garments (“Business”) through the e-commerce websites and mobile applications (“App”) both developed and owned by Sumangal Fashions Private Limited and its affiliates (Website and App collectively referred to as “Platform”) or offline stores / events to conduct its Business.
ROLES WE PLAY
We play the role of a Data Controller when we collect and process Personal Data about you.
We play the role of a Data Processor when we collect and process Personal Data on behalf of another Data Controller
We commit to protecting your privacy and hence our Personal Data handling practices are continually reviewed to ensure compliance with the applicable Privacy laws and regulations
PERSONAL INFORMATION GATHERED BY SUMANGAL BANARAS
The information we learn and gather from you, personal or otherwise, is used to register you, verify your identity to permit you to use the app, undertake transactions (including to facilitate and process payments), communicate with you,convey any promotional offers, services or updates associated with SUMANGAL BANARAS, and generally maintain your accounts with us. We also use this information to customize your experience and improve SUMANGALBANARAS.
Information You Give Us:
We receive and store any information you provide while using SUMANGAL BANARAS, or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to use SUMANGAL BANARAS. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as opening your account, processing your transactions, responding to your requests, and communicating with you.
Information We Collect About You:
We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many websites, we use “cookies,” and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser accesses our Services. We may also receive/store information about your location and your mobile device, including a unique identifier for your device. We may use this information for internal analysis and to provide you with location-based services, such as advertising, search results, and other personalized content.
Information From Other Sources:
We might receive information about you from other sources, such as updated delivery and address information from our carriers, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase more easily.
CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA
Categories of Personal Data collected and processed by us are as follows;
Demographic & Identity data
- Contact details such as Name, email address, contact number, shipping address, country,date of birth, profile picture
- Open data and public records such as information about YOU that is openly available on the internet
- Details such as Transaction amount, bank name, card number, card type.
Online Identifiers and other Technical Data
- Location details such as data we get about your location, IP address, logs, or from where you connect a computer to the internet
- Technical details such as device information, location and network carrier when you use our mobile applications
- Communications details such as the Metadata and other Personal Data we get from communications done through e-mails, SMS, instant messages and calls
- Usage data details such as data about how you use our website or web-based properties, pages viewed, etc.
LAWFUL BASES OF PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We are permitted to process your Personal Data in compliance with applicable laws and regulations by relying on one or more of the following lawful bases:
- You have explicitly agreed to us processing your Personal Data for a specific reason
- The processing is necessary to perform the agreement we have with you or to take steps to enter into an agreement with you
- The processing is necessary to be in compliance with our Legal Obligations
- The processing is necessary for the purposes of a legitimate interest (“Legitimate Interest”) pursued by us, such as
- to provide services to you,
- to evaluate, develop or improve our products and services
Where the processing is based on your consent, you have a right to withdraw your consent at any time. You may withdraw consent by contacting us. Upon receipt of your written request to withdraw your consent, consequences of withdrawal will be communicated to you and, upon your agreement, your request for withdrawal will be processed.
COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKERS USED BY OUR DIGITAL PROPERTIES
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. Similarly, there are other types of trackers used. Likewise, Mobile Apps use requisite permissions and SDKs. These are used to make Websites & Apps work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the website/ App.