Handwoven Yellow Patola Katan Silk Saree
- Unit Price
Embark on a journey of cultural opulence with our Handwoven Yellow Banarasi Patola Katan Silk Saree, an ode to the exquisite Patola design. Each thread intricately woven showcases the ancient artistry of Patan, Gujarat, known for its vibrant geometric patterns and vibrant colors. The alluring Patola motifs, adorning every inch of the saree, tell a tale of heritage and craftsmanship, making it a wearable work of art. The zari-woven border and contrasting endpiece elevate the allure, adding a touch of regality to this masterpiece. Embrace the allure of Patola, a design that transcends time, and grace your collection with this cultural treasure. It is paired with unstitched contrast colour blouse.
Fabric: Katan Silk
Work: Zari woven
Occasion: Contemporary Classic
Dispatch Time: 10-15 days
*(Colors of the products may vary due to various lighting conditions)
Shipping is free for all domestic order and payable for all International Orders.
Note - Shipping charges are calculated basis subtotal amount on cart.
Return & Refund Policy
1. Once your order is delivered, you can raise a return or refund from your account.
2. You will be able to raise a return for your product within 5 days of the product being delivered to you.
3. In case of return, refund will be initiated to your source of payment, within 3-5 working days after the item has been picked up.
1. The order can be cancelled within 24hrs of placing the order and the customer has not opted for any customization of the product.
2. A refund equivalent to the purchase price less banking charges would be refunded to the given bank account.
3. The refund might take 3-5 days after the refund is initiated depending on the bank
FOR INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS
Customs Duties & Import Taxes
Duties & Taxes are additional(can be upto 30% or more than the order value) and need to be paid by the customer to the shipping company at the time of delivery. These charges are ungovernable as they differ from country to country according to local rules and regulations.